Renew Your Home
We will revitalize your kitchen and bathroom cabinets and reignite your love for your home.
Home Improvement Goals
Remodeling Made Easy wants you to achieve your home improvement goals without any “if-onlys” getting in the way. With our expertise, your dream kitchen and bathroom is just a step away. Our company has been delivering the best quality cabinet refacing experience to homeowners for over 20 years, and we’re excited to offer the same exceptional service to you.
Thinking of remodeling? Our events are filled with industry-leading tips and perspective on important topics, such as cabinet construction, signature refacing, tub to shower conversions, and window replacement, and what you need to know before hiring a contractor.
Cabinet Solutions offers innovative and customized storage solutions to maximize the functionality and style of your space.
Remodeling your bathroom can not only improve its function and aesthetics, but it can also increase the value of your home.
Kitchen cabinet remodeling can be an effective way to update the look and functionality of your kitchen.
Complete Bathroom Solutions
Tub to shower conversions, aging and accessibility solutions, walk-in tubs, and complete bathroom remodeling services through Re-Bath
Cabinet refacing is a cost-effective way to update the look of your kitchen or bathroom without the need for a complete renovation. Here are some benefits of cabinet refacing:
- Cost savings: Cabinet refacing is less expensive than replacing all of your cabinets with brand new ones. . By refacing your cabinets, you can save up to 50% or more on the cost of cabinet replacement by choosing to reface instead.
- Time Saving: Refacing cabinets is a quick and easy process that can be completed in as little as a few days, a quicker process compared to replacing them entirely.This means you can enjoy your newly refaced cabinets sooner and avoid the inconvenience and disruption that comes with a complete renovation.
- Eco-friendly: By refacing your cabinets instead of replacing them, you’re doing your part to reduce waste and save resources. You’ll also be avoiding the environmental impact of producing and transporting new cabinets.
- Customizable: With cabinet refacing, you have the option to choose from a wide variety of materials, finishes, and styles to match your existing decor or create a whole new look. You can also add new features like pull-out shelves or soft-close hinges to improve functionality.
- Improves functionality: Refacing your cabinets provides an opportunity to update the hardware, such as the hinges, knobs, and pulls, to improve the functionality of your cabinets. You can also add accessories, such as pull-out shelves or drawers, to increase storage capacity and organization.
- Increases home value: Refacing your cabinets can add value to your home by giving it a fresh, updated look. This is particularly important if you’re planning to sell your home in the future, as it can make it more appealing to potential buyers.
Overall, cabinet refacing is a smart investment choice for homeowners who want to update their cabinets without breaking the bank or going through a lengthy renovation – saving time and money.
What Sets Us Apart
of Quality Kitchen Remodeling
successfuly completed for happy clients